An independent publisher located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Fulcrum takes pride in encouraging readers to live life to the fullest and to learn something new every day.
We are currently looking for NONFICTION manuscripts that explore:
- Western Culture and History (adult and children's)
- Native American Culture and History (adult and children's)
- Environment and Nature (adult and children's)
- Public Policy (for Speaker's Corner imprint)
- Western Gardening
We do NOT accept memoir or fiction manuscripts.
Your submission must include:
- A proposal of your work, including a brief synopsis
- Two or three sample chapters
- A brief biography of yourself
- A description of your audience
- Your assessment of the market for the book
- A list of competing titles
- What you can do to help market your book
We are a green company and, therefore, only accept e-mailed submissions. Paper queries submitted via US Mail or any other means (including fax, FedEx/UPS, and even door-to-door delivery) will not be reviewed nor returned. Please help us support the preservation of the environment by e-mailing your query to acquisitions[at]fulcrumbooks.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the volume of submissions we receive, we can only reply to submissions we are interested in pursuing, and it may take up to three months for a reply. No editorial remarks will be supplied. We do not provide consulting services for authors on the suitability of their manuscripts.
NO PHONE CALLS.
Thank you for your interest in Fulcrum Publishing.